Uniform Policy 2013-14
• Polo shirts (short or long sleeved) in light blue, burgundy
or black with "W" logo.
• A black zip up fleece jacket with the "W" logo also is
available from Darter.
• Solid (no writing or graphics) tee shirts or turtlenecks may
be worn under the polo shirts. They must be light blue, burgundy,
black or white.
• Pants - Navy Blue, Black or Khaki
(no jeans, leggings, jeggings, skinny pants or oversized cargo
• Shorts or Skirts (not more than 2 inches above the knee) in
Navy, Black or Khaki. Girls may wear solid navy or black tights
under their skirts.
• On Physical Education days only students may wear black or
navy blue sweatpants with their polo shirts.
• Athletic Sneakers are to be worn every day. If students wear
boots in inclement weather, they must change into their sneakers
upon arrival. Sneakers must be secure (tied or Velcro). Wedge or
other "fashion" sneakers are not allowed.
Available from Darter: www.gdarter.com/Sweeney
Copyright © 2015 W.B. Sweeney School